Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Picts

















































































I made a huge Turkey for the first time with all the fixings by my self about 3 weeks ago. Clay, my father-in-law carved it up for us. Super props to all you mom's and people who make Thanksgiving so delicious every year, it is a lot of work! It turned out awesome! YEAH ME!














This is Lana, Jaynee and (L to R) my nieces and nephew Lauren, Elaine and Collin. My sister-in-law Emily and her kids stayed the weekend with us about 5 weeks ago when Eric and Larry(brother-in-law) went quail hunting. It was a blast we went to the zoo and watched Cinderella II. Lana and Jaynee had a blast having them over.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Yeah your mom is looking amaing & your girls are so cute! And I have to say go Merf on the turkey! That's something I haven't attempted yet - you're brave!

Connie said...

Yeah! I'm glad you have a blog and found mine. I love the cute princess costumes on your girls. Adorable pictures!

Renae said...

Love the halloween pictures! Your girls look cute.
Here's my theory on turkey...I think Thanksgiving dinner is a love-hate occasion for me. I hate the preparation and the stress of making sure the house is clean and the dinner for 40 is perfect, but I LOVE the praise as everyone devours the food. Maybe that means I'm shallow because I'm doing something for the praise alone. But I'm ok with that. ;)

Mortensen Family said...

Hi!! I just stumbled upon your blog! How fun that you have one! I have one too, so stop by and say hello when you have a minute. Your girls are beauitful!! How fun you have girls. Don't know yet what that's like! Maybe someday. I am completely boytrapped around here. =0) I will talk to you soon! -Fawn-

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

Found you through Nancy King's blog. Hope you don't mind me looking in. Your girls are so adorable. See you tomorrow!

Brenda said...

Your little girls are BEAUTIFUL!!! How fun to get to dress them up! CUTE blog too!!!

Julie Moore said...

What amazing costumes! Wish we could have been there for Thanksgiving, too! So much fun! Love the pics :-)!