Thursday, January 29, 2009

I love my family!!!

Cute hubby helping with bath time!


Bubbly Girls!
Eric made two beds like this for our girls for Christmas! He is amazing! The beds are amazing! It took a couple nights but for the most part the girls sleep in Jaynee's bed together and will usually go right to bed.
Every woman's kryptonite! LAUNDRY!
I loved the holiday's but I am glad they are over. Thanksgiving was delicious. We had a fantastic Christmas. I was able to surprise Eric with a Wii. Hunter and Julie came from Kansas with their kiddo's for a little bit and it was great to see them. We rang in the new year out in nature on a family camping trip, which to my delight was not horrific. We went with Larry and Emily and their kiddo's and they are so much fun to be around! School is back in full swing and it is nice to have a routine. Eric is finishing his last semester of school and will be a graduate in May. HOORAY!!!!!

5 comments:

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

Go to your layout. Click on a box where it says add gadget. It will be in one of the drop downs. Hope that helps. Email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog: cmunksgard@hotmail.com. :)

Keith and Nicci said...

Yeah - you're back! I love those beds - Eric can makes us some if he wants too:) j/k. I'll call you tomorrow or later this week!

Rachel B said...

Meredith! Cute girls!

Check out www.toros1999.blogspot.com. Spread the word

julz said...

Hey I can't believe I came across your blog. What cute beds your honey made. Your girls are so cute

Kayleen said...

Hey girly! How are you these days? I haven't seen you forever! Have you done your grand canyon hike yet?