Monday, December 7, 2009

Keeping up?

How do some people do it? I have a really hard time keeping up with the blog. I even feel guilty that it is not up to speed. Oh well, do your best and forget the rest! It feels like an over whelming task to talk about everything we have been doing and bring things up to speed on what we have been doing. So, I will start from today and we will see where we get. I make no posting promises. I just finished my second master's class, I am still working at the Olive Garden. Eric is doing amazing at work. Lana is in preschool and Jaynee is working on potty training. We are so excited around here for all the holidays. This year is especially special. We are going to Disneyland on the 20th of December and coming home on Christmas eve. Having kids at Christmas is amazing. They make me feel like a kid again. We are going also to go see the new Disney "Princess and the Frog" movie and I hope is as good as the "Little Mermaid", "Beauty and the Beast" group of films. Here's to keeping up!

No comments: